John Locke believed that all humans beings in the state of nature had equal protection and equal rights.
Answer: Equal Rights
My work: Locke believe that all humans had natural rights such as; liberty, life, and property.
I Hoped I Helped!
Write 3 sample research questions about the sinking of the USS Maine.
Why did many Americans believe that Spain was responsible?
Who witnessed the explosion directly?
Where did the explosion take place on the ship?
According to the World Health Organization, if a sample of 1,000 deaths from around the world was taken, the majority of deaths would be in __________. a. developed countries
b. developing countries
c. industrialized countries
d. the Western Hemisphere
The correct answer is - b. developing countries.
Even though the developing countries have the youngest populations in the world, still the life expectancy is the lowest, and there's also still a very high percentage of deaths among the newly born babies. This is due to the poverty, low education, terrible living conditions, lack of fresh water which also is very often not suitable for drinking, the healthcare is on a very low level so diseases spread very easily and cause of lack of treatment very often result in death.
Which of the four "progressive amendments" gave women the right to vote?
The 19th Amendment was passed in 1920 giving women the right to vote.
The Progressive Era was a period of government reform with the government becoming more active in the economy and extending rights to individuals. The Progressive Era passed four amendments, the most of any period. 16 passed income taxes, 17 provided for the direct election of Senators, 18 prohibited alcohol, and lastly 19 gave women the right to vote.
Which of the following most accurately describes the extent of Alexander the Great's empire? 1. From Greece and Egypt to the Middle East and northeastern part of the Indian
2. From Greece to Spain, Portugal, and northeastern Africa
3. From Greece to China, including lands north of the Caspian Sea
4. The land all around the Mediterranean Sea, including Greece and Italy
From Greece and Egypt to the Middle East and northeastern part of Indian Subcontinent, is the right answer.
Alexander third of Macedon is known as Alexander the Great. He belonged to the Argead dynasty and ruled the Kingdom of Macedon. His vast empire included the territory of Greece, Egypt, Persia, and northwest India. It was due to his campaigns that the contact between the east and west extended.
From Greece and Egypt to the Middle East and northeastern part of the Indian Subcontinent. - first choice 1.
Suppose you walk into the Capitol in Washington and ask to interview the most prominent person in the entire Congress. If they accept, you'll get an appointment with the A. chair of the House Appropriations Committee. B. president pro tempore of the Senate. C. vice president of the United States. D. Speaker of the House.
Who’s idea was it to build the holiday camp?
The person that had the idea was Aldof Hitler.Hope that answers your question :)
Read the following excerpt from John Calvin‘s institutes of the Christian religion then answer the following question which of the following statements reflect the ideas in this passage
The following statement reflect the ideas in this passage:
In eastern Europe between 1500 and 1650, the growth of commercial agriculture was accompanied by the growth of a class of small landowners. consolidation of serfdom. establishment of an independent peasantry. establishment of many privileged towns as market centers.
Answer: the correct answer is consolidation of serfdom.
Serfdom is the quality of being a feudal worker or serf.
Key points of the treaty of versailles stripped germany of its overseas colonies and required germany to pay reparations. what else did the treaty require? question 15 options: austria would give territory to france germany would accept blame for the war germany would keep seized russian territory
The correct answer of this questions is: Germany would accept blame for the war.
First of all, we have to check and analyze every option.
1. Austria would give territory to France is incorrect, because even though at some point France in the duration of the war had power over Austrian territory. It was not established as an acquisition, but a security temporary action. Also the most important, the Versailles treaty did not establish it. One of its points said that even though they required to be supervised, they had the freedom to decide their path.
2. Germany would accept the blame for the war. It's true, the treaty of Versailles established that Germany was guilty of war atrocities and crimes. That is why they lost all their colonies and had to pay or reparations, but also to accept that it was their mistake the world suffered so much.
3. Germany would keep seized Russian territory is wrong. One of the most important points was that Germany would leave Russian territory and even pay for the damage they did to that nation and its people.